With spring right around the corner, you’ll want to make sure you know the “in” colors to ace the perfect look for your event. These hues will brighten your venue and prepare it for spring time vibes. Some are more obvious than others, so join RQ as we guide you through the five spring colors you need to know this year.
1. Indigo. This color has been trending for a while, so it’s no surprise that it’s making an appearance in our springtime looks. Accenting light statement pieces, this darker shade complements the color of the year and grounds out all events allowing one to add an extra layer to your style.
2. Serenity. Serenity is the second color of the year and works perfectly with rose quartz accents. A gentle tone, this color is not quite the sky blue you’d expect for spring. Instead, it’s a mix of blue, lavender, and gray. Inspiration from this years fashion shows has really brought this color to a new light.
3. Rose Quartz. This hue is a light, whimsical pink that immediately softens any space—perfect for a sunny palette. And if you didn’t already know, pink is a necessity for any event this year.
4. Mint. We couldn’t have a spring soirée without a bit of mint. Mint allows one to introduce the green of grassy meadows in a muted tone that is so quintessential to spring decorating, we couldn’t picture a party without it.
5. Mustard. With the softness of rose quartz and serenity, you might expect a sunny yellow to be our next pick for spring hues. Instead, we’re seeing more and more mustard tones stepping onto the design scene. This muted, moodier color is adding depth to our springtime designs, and we are loving it!
Need More Springtime Advice? Ask an associate for our popular spring time rentals and they will guide you through the perfect look!